THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR AGREEMENT TO, AND COMPLIANCE WITH, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND YOUR CONTINUED USE WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN EXISTENCE AT THE TIME OF YOUR USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Inspect Anytime to locate the material, including the URL where the material is located.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit Inspect Anytime to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Send the notification to our designated agent to receive notices of claimed infringement as follows: Inspect Anytime (Australia) Pty Ltd, Attn: Legal Department – PO Box 171 Thomastown Victoria 3074 Australia; copyright@InspectAnytime.tv. You may also Contact Us online. For any complaints originating from the EU, we accept a notice that conforms with the requirements of the EU E-Commerce Directive (2000/31/EC).